Wednesday, September 16, 2015



Suggestion for Donation

My name Soum Kongkea, a Software Development Student of Norton University. My present addreass is #128, St. 357, Sangkat Chhbar Oumpov2, Khan Chhbar Oumpov, Phnom Penh City.
On Sunday September, 2015, I met with an 90 year old woman, and two families at Phum Vel, Sangkat Tropeng krosang, Khan Pursenchey, Phnom Penh City, a new communce just created. Thay live with a little thing to survice and they ask me find him food and rices. Due to I and my team saw his difficulty living condition, I decided to create and wrote a suggestion for donation from all of you based on your kindness and your mindness. 

Objective: Asking for donation such as rice, foods, and money.

You can contact me, Mr. Kongkea directly to grand what wish to give.
TEL: 098370965/ 089333718
email: keawater@outlook.com
facebook: keawater kong

I would to apologize for no any specific place to make you easier to come and give me your donation, you can contact me then I will reach yo.

Lastly, would to thankful for you kindness.

Phnom Penh 17 Sep, 2015

Mr. Soum Kongkea.




No comments:

Post a Comment